Monday, April 13, 2009

Moving on

Sorry I have not posted in a little while. My life is a bit topsy-turvy at the moment and I'm trying to settle my soul into what's actually happening. Breakups are always ground shaking, but especially when they're quite unexpected and when you not only lose your boyfriend, whom you've been with for almost 5 years, but when you also lose your best friend. And also your best dog friend. And also....well, there is always loss in these kind of things, but I'm dealing with the grief and moving on because if I know life, I know that it has a way of turning the sour lemons into lemonade.

I'm packing up my things and will be moving back to Texas at the end of the week, so I may be flighty. I have to find a job and figure out a way to support myself so I don't always have to rely on people. I have to get rid of my old patterns so I don't end up in this situation again. And for once, I have to do what I love. Follow my dreams. Remember who I am and why I'm here.

7 comments:

deanna said...

I enjoy reading your blog and I hope you keep it up even though you are going through a tough time right now! You are in my thoughts.

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Oh honey. I´m send you heaps of good vibes. Best of luck!

Nadine said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Even though no person has died, I'm sure it feels like it did. I wish you much happiness and direction. I have been following your blog for some time, checking every day for your insights. Because of you, I've discovered Francesca Lia Block, whom I love and am inspired to follow my own desire to write. Thank you for being such an inspiration and sending us your beautiful words and thoughts...Follow your heart.

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Just had to stop in and say "come on back to Texas". Welcome.

Caroline Cakewise said...

All the best, my lovely. Remember, fortune favours the brave! xx

Linda Love said...

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on,
or you will be taught how to fly."
-barbara j winter
there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel, and however little it may seem, it will get bigger with every step you take. but i know how hard it is to believe that. i wish you a lot of beautiful things on your journey that make it all easier to stand.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i know this pain, i am with you...
Please know that you will be okay again, and stronger
more soul hugs!