Monday, April 8, 2013

White Moth: Quotes from Violet & Claire

via weheartit

"She a purple-black African-violet-dark butterfly and I a white moth."


Marionette Moths by yumedust


"I can feel the faeries beckoning me into the peaceful poppyfields of sleep where boys never betray you or shoot at you and best friends tuck you in the folds of their wings until there is no difference between the two of you, and there is no sorrow and there is no pain."

Night Training by krisskornel


"...I'm a descendant of an ancient race who knew the secrets of nature and radiated light and were then forced underground and corrupted in the folklore into weak little flitty fantasy things."


via weheartit

"I'd rather chew morsels and suck flowers and wear feathers."


~Quotes from Violet & Claire by Francesca Lia Block











No comments: