Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A bit o this and that

I was going to write an enigmatic post about something I discovered about myself today, but realized it would be just that - enigmatic, and no one would understand or care. Therefore, I will save it for the pink, personal journal that sits by my bedside. And maybe if I get it worked out in my head I will share. Why am I telling you this? I don't know. Filler.

Anywho, what have I been up to lately? Nothing so important as to write a blog post about. Although, I've been reading a book called Victorian London, which is pretty much all about the daily grind. The little things we shrug off as unimportant. So, I've made it a goal to talk about such things (in the pink journal) incase someone of the future is interested in knowing.

Last week I went to a conference in Atlanta, GA. It was a trip filled with firsts.
-My first time in Atlanta
-My first business trip
-My first time to stay at a Marriott hotel (in the Buckhead area of Atlanta...super hoity toity)
-My first taste of California Pizza Kitchen and Cheesecake Factory


Proof that I can look professional


A view of downtown Atlanta from my hotel window


And I must include this because it's hilarious. A picture of me looking like I'm talking to the good doc. Honestly, I don't know what I was talking about, but it's perfect, no?

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

you look super cool with your very dark hair!