Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Makes a Cassandra?



When my lovely ballet instructor over at A Little Tea or Something wrote a post about her signature style, I was inspired to contemplate my own. I ended up making about 5 outfits that all clashed with each other and begged the question...which one *am* I??? And that led to...*who* am I? That is a complicated question for most, I think, as we are all made up of little bits of this and that. So, in the end I decided to put together a collage of all the things that describe me. And let me tell you, if I could get away with wearing that outfit on an everyday basis, I totally would :D


Psst...No. I never grew up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst.. *don't* grow up. Not if it's so boring you can't wear pink with butterfly wings!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Growing up is over-rated! I tried it for a year and then went back! haha! I Looove that outfit and I think I have just been inspired to buy a tutu :) Pink is my signature color!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

oh!!!
I LOVE it!!!!
very much!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the corporate world could stand a little shake-up from butterfly wings and combat boots!